Friday, August 18, 2006

Get together!

In Helsinki!!!!

That's right. As I type, Julia is wondering around the streets of this luke warm city. Well, I have to admit that my charisma wasn't strong enough to pull her here, but her boyfriend was recruited by Nokia - and stationed in Helsinki area! So, as he moved here few weeks ago, she flew in today for a visit. And I'm more than happy to take full advantage on her being here!!!

The best part in this is the fact that Katja is coming in two weeks! And Jula will stay here until the 8th = we have a company of three for a week!!! :) We have a trip to a summerhouse planned - with a semi-massive party - and of course we'll drive up to see the places I grew up in. I still have to work somewhere in there - but thats secondary! Prioritizing - that's what I do!

Work is still evolving: I'm learning, day by day. Now that fall is gradually starting to move in - even up here - the fall semester is also slowly getting to me. As I mentioned in my last posting, I'll be starting on international business communication-masters program in Helsinki School of Economics in week and so. How it'll fit into my daily schedule alongside with my career-building, will be another story. Maybe I'll be in burn-out by Christmas. Maybe I'll ditch school within the first month. Or maybe I'll do just fine and manage to jiggle between these two succesfully. You never know!

Tonight there'll be a firework extravaganza in the skies of Southern Helsinki. And that's where I'll be taking my polish friends! And you know the rest: it'll be AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home